Things to Remember –
when you make a donation…
All donations to EFCCM will be receipted and an official tax receipt is issued once a year.
Unless specified, donations to GML or James and Kathleen Ngenda, will go into the ministry fund.
Other things to consider:
Sending a cheque by mail is still the best method of giving. There is less cost to process the gift.
Making payments on line requires a credit or debit card. Credit Card companies add an additional cost to the process. This works out to about 1.5% of the value of the donation.
Giving on Line to
- James and Kathleen Ngenda
- A Project
If you are giving on line please follow these steps:
- Click on this link for the Mission Donation Page
- This will take you to the map of the world and you will choose the continent of Africa. We are Grassroots Ministry, Liberia or Project Liberia.
- Choose your amount,
- Under designation choose one of the following:
- Ngenda, James and Kathleen for ministry support
- Expansion Fund if it is a designated gift
- Another associate missionary is listed as well.
5. Continue to “CHECK OUT”
6. Fill in the billing and Payment information
Giving by Cheque
- To James and Kathleen Ngenda
- To a Project
If you are writing a cheque:
1. Write cheque to EFCCM.
2. Choose one of the following account numbers and put it on the memo line:
Ngenda’s Ministry Account #2-2473
Expansion Fund Account # 2-2475
3. Put in envelope addressed to EFCCM, Box 850 Langley Stn LCD1, Langley, BC, V3A 8S6, Canada
4. Mail it.
Policy for Designated Giving of the Evangelical Free Church of Canada Mission
For responsible stewardship of the funds that are given to the Evangelical Church of Canada Mission here is their statement for how the funds are used:
“Spending of funds is confined to organization-approved programs and projects. Each restricted contribution designated towards an organization-approved program or project will be used as designated with the understanding that, when the need for such a program or project has been met or cannot be completed for any reason determined by the organization, the remaining restricted contributions designated for such program or project will be used where needed most.”
How to give to Grassroots Ministry, Liberia
Grassroots Ministry, Liberia is a Christian Charity registered in Liberia. If you want to give a gift to this ministry we are unable to give tax receipts for Canada or the US. For more information contact us at email@example.com